THE SALMON RUN IS HERE – Blue Mountain Watershed Trust – SEPT 30
A celebration of Silver Creek and the return of the Chinook Salmon to their spawning grounds. This is a chance for people of all ages to see massive Chinook Salmon fight their way up Silver Creek on their annual spawning run.
Watch spawning salmon on a self-guided nature hike! Other highlights include:
- Walk a gorgeous, forested creek trail loop and see the salmon RUN!
- Conservation experts share knowledge and stamp kid’s fish ‘passports’
- Incredible interactive kids’ games, activities and crafts
- Delicious food including FREE food and edutainment for kids
- Local brews by Collingwood Brewery
Date/Time: Saturday Sept 30th/23. 10am – 2pm.
Location: 609830 Side Rd 12, The Blue Mountains ON L9Y 0P5*