Best Practices for Protecting Farmland and Natural Heritage on Thursday, February 16th at 4 pm.
From the Municipal Leaders for Stronger Communities, a project of the Greenbelt Alliance and Ecospark
Please join us for our next panel discussion: Best Practices for Protecting Farmland and Natural Heritage on Thursday, February 16th at 4 pm. The discussion features:
- Anne Bell, Ontario Nature
- Phil Mount, National Farmers’ Union
- Susan Robertson, People Plan Community
Reasons to Attend:
- Get insights and advice from experts knowledgeable about farmland and natural heritage protection at the local level.
- During the Q&A, ask questions and get advice about your local concerns.
- Meet others interested in farmland and natural heritage protection.
We’re the Municipal Leaders for Stronger Communities, a network of community leaders who want to make sure our municipal leaders have access to the tools, experts and networks they need to succeed.
Watch a recording of our first event on Youtube: “The Importance of Municipal Leadership in Trying Times.”
To learn more, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is in partnership with Ecospark.