FoTTSA has a question for you…
The Teedon Pit today: Large pond visible with 2 adjacent wash ponds; newly seeded land in the foreground (green); facing west, Georgian Bay in the background – FoTTSA photo
- What would you do to protect our groundwater for future generations?
- Would you spend countless hours educating yourself on the various short term and long term impacts?
- Would you meet with lawyers and seek pro bono legal counsel to stop the potential contamination of the Alliston Aquifer?
- Would you hire hydrogeologists and consult scientists to provide evidence?
- Would you reach out to neighbours and environmental groups to raise awareness and spark a call to action?
- Would you attend Council meetings, prepare deputations and work with municipal governments to promote their environmental responsibility?
We’ve joined the legal fight against the expansion of the Teedon Gravel Pit. But we need your help...
Just like every drop of clean water counts, every donation helps cover the costs of our cause.
WE NEED $100,000 TO POWER THIS FIGHT. HOW CAN YOU HELP?
Put up a sign – get a “Save our Water, Stop the Pit” lawn sign for a minimum $10 donation. firstname.lastname@example.org
Donate securely – any amount, anytime by credit card, Paypal, e-transfer or cheque. ALL PROCEEDS go to the legal fund
Keep up to date – get the FoTTSA Flash e-newsletter
Spread the word – follow and share: Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
Understand the issues – read the latest article in The Tiny Cottager
Learn more – visit our website for background information