Anita Moore — Springwater Ward 4
from Barrie Advance
Anita Moore – Anita Moore/Submitted
As a registered nurse with an ongoing commitment to health-care delivery at home, I will bring a caring approach to ALL residents’ concerns. I have lived in Ward 4 for over 22 years, which has allowed me to grow and raise my family in a safe, quiet, rural community, and create lasting friendships. My passion for Ward 4 has led me to volunteering locally at the Grenfel Community Centre for over 20 years. I have also spend the last four years as an appointed member of the committee of adjustments for the Township of Springwater in determining outcomes for resident permit/severance applications.
I am committed to:
• Quality of life — Promoting a community of communities within Ward 4 (Centre Vespra, Snow Valley, Carson Ridge and Grenfel) by appointing stewardship and a local voice
• Promoting trails and recreation
• Development — Manage growth with the first phase of the Midhurst Secondary Plan scheduled for our ward. We want to ensure that existing taxpayers to not bear the brunt of infrastructure costs now and ongoing.
• Encourage smart growth principles and low impact development
• Safe Communities — There have been two deaths at or near the corner of Wilson and Carson Ridge Rd. We need lights installed there, and I intend to bring attention to the county and continue to fight for this very dangerous intersection to be rectified.
• I also supporting the reopening of the Centre Vespra Fire Hall
Actions speak louder than words. Please follow me on Facebook for my Testimonial Tuesday posts. These posts feature local residents from all over Ward 4 who support my run for councillor based on past and demonstrated decision-making, not just words that anyone can say
Facebook — voteanitamoore
Email — email@example.com
Phone — 705-725-1347